What's in a Name?

What's in a Name?

Frito - What's in a Name?

Hello everybody. Now, I found out about Frito - What's in a Name?. Which could be very helpful if you ask me and you.

While reading an narrative in this morning's La Times, or as we in law compulsion used to call it - the La "Crimes," I came across the term "cyber activist." In this context it was used to characterize Dr. Balawi the Jordanian sleeper agent, (homicide bomber), who infiltrated and blew himself up in a Cia base in Afghanistan last week.

What I said. It just isn't the actual final outcome that the real about Frito . You check this out article for information on that need to know is Frito .

Frito

Then it hit me, that descriptor, "cyber activist," will be my new tag or "handle" if you will. I had been labeled a "right wing extremist" by some "left wing extremists" which for me was undoubtedly a badge of honor. But then I began to think that I needed to be identified as something more and not boxed in to Dhs chief Napolitano's Fusion intelligence data base as just other right wing extremist. I needed something more extra and defining;so you may now, from this point on refer to me in the time to come as a conservative "cyber activist;" you must admit that sobriquet does me more justice than does my former label.

Thinking further, it also came to me there is other descriptor that is totally irrelevant to my intentions and that is the term "blogger," probably coined by some computer nerd after a hard night of partying on Mountain Dew and Fritos; that action a sure bet for a time to come pathology of thinking illness.

This in turn led me to wonder who makes up these cute little descriptors that morph into actual irrelevant terms to characterize person or some activity.

Remember the term "yuppies?" This ridiculous term was coined by some pinhead in the New Yorker magazine back in the 80s. The spoton descriptor should have been "self absorbed pigs," or "saps." This form of animal was addicted to high end labels in their clothing and to that other brand of over priced Nazi car known as a "beemer," which is very cute way of describing, I drive a "very special" German car.

Of procedure the lists of terms and acronyms could go on forever, so I shall not waste anymore of your time with my thoughtful rambling. I will move on and stir up the pot and aggravate some more citizen with my "cyber activism." Anyway to make my point, 'what's in a name?' Now that's something to waste your time thinking about, if you have a lot of time on your hands or in your head.

I hope you get new knowledge about Frito . Where you'll be able to offer easy use in your everyday life. And above all, your reaction is passed about Frito . Read more.. What's in a Name?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review