Type Ii Diabetes - An American Epidemic

Potato - Type Ii Diabetes - An American Epidemic

Good evening. Today, I discovered Potato - Type Ii Diabetes - An American Epidemic. Which is very helpful in my opinion so you. Type Ii Diabetes - An American Epidemic

While many are at risk for type Ii diabetes there are many that are at risk that do not have to be. This disease appears to be on the rise for two very good reasons: obesity and lack of bodily activity. Since so many Americans suffer from being a couch potato as television, gaming systems and computers take over our lives, this disease has grown rapidly some studies show as much as 10.4% in 2009. Those very same things have created an increase in obesity. Those who are obese are 3 times more likely to have type Ii diabetes.

What I said. It shouldn't be the final outcome that the true about Potato . You check out this article for info on that want to know is Potato .

Potato

Type Ii diabetes is preventable and controllable. Studies show that lifestyle changes can prevent or delay the onset among those at high risk. Those that are at high risk are the obese, the inactive, house history, history of gestational diabetes (diabetes during pregnancy), old age, race and ethnicity. For those with pre-diabetes, a lifestyle change is something that may very well prevent the onset. Addition your action level by just 150 minutes a week that is just 21.4 minutes a day. In other words a nice brisk walk every day. This with a decrease of 5-7% body weight can sell out the rate of onset by 58%, over half. That is a lot.

When you prevent diabetes you also prevent a slew of other disease processes. Those with diabetes are more prone to so many debilitating diseases. Heart disease, high blood pressure, eye and nerve disease. These can ensue in heart attacks, strokes, loss of eye sight and lose of limbs. That is a major list of things that operate of weight and action can help to reduce. Diabetes was the 6th important cause of death in 2006. You are more likely to live much longer if you get off that couch, eat right and darn it take the dog or person else you love for a walk.

Prevention is the key and it is so much great to prevent it altogether then to try to operate it once you have the disease. All though there are many symptoms they often go unnoticed for long after the private has contracted the disease. A third of all citizen with type Ii diabetes are left untreated. The symptoms of type Ii are increased thirst, increased hunger even though you are eating and drinking plenty, weight loss, fatigue, dry itchy skin, blurred vision, ill and very rarely loss of consciousness.

I personally experienced this. I am a registered nurse and I ignored every one of those symptoms for they think about a year. With the irregularity of the loss of consciousness although it is very likely to of come to that had it not been for the loss of sensation in my right foot. Now I need to tell you the numb foot took me took the physician not because I belief I had diabetes, it was because having suffered a back injury years before I believed my back injury was causing the numbness. My blood glucose was an amazing high 518 in the doctors office that day.

That was a year an a half ago. At the time I knew nothing about super foods but I took the pathology very seriously. I went on a low carbohydrate diet (this was hard I love sweets and potatoes) and started walking every day no matter what the weather from that day to this. I got my blood glucose down but like many diabetics it still was hard to find a balance. Highs and lows prolonged that is until I added a super food product to my diet. Since around October of last year I ultimately have good operate of my diabetes and my A1C (a blood test that shows your levels over a 3 month period) proves it. It has been under 6% which is great ever since. I can thank adding super foods into my diet and Addition my action level.

Unfortunately for me I can not prevent the disease. I can prevent all the other diseases that come along with it though and I intend to. I continue to eat right and stay active. The staying active is a hard thing to do. After all my job requires me to be on the computer much of the day. I do it any way, my life depends on it. If you or whatever you know falls into the high risk type and even if you don't. Do not wait for this debilitating disease to take a hold of you. Get up get out and get active. Eat right and maybe you will never covenant this disease which is at current epidemic rates. It can me easy to gain control. While I can not warrant your results I warrant you will feel great and there is a hypothesize to believe you can too. We have many testimonials.

I hope you will get new knowledge about Potato . Where you possibly can put to use within your day-to-day life. And most of all, your reaction is passed about Potato .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review